|Home||» Products||» Industrial Ball Valves Fire Safe||» Industrial Ball Valves Fire Safe|
Industrial Ball Valves Fire Safe
Industrial Ball Valves Fire Safe
Backed by rich industry experience, we are presenting a wide range of Industrial Ball Valves Fire Safe. Offered ball valve is precisely developed utilizing the supreme quality raw material and highly developed technology by our skilled professional’s experts. Also, we ensure that offered ball valve is inspected on various quality parameters to ensure its fine finish and durability. This Industrial Ball Valves Fire Safe is used in fitting feeders, pipe work, pressure filters and conical blenders.
- Low maintenance
- Highly durable
- Sturdy design
- Flawless performance
- Meet design requirement standard of ASME B 16.34 / BS 5351 /API 6D / ISO -14314 and testing requirement standard BS 6755 / API 598 / ISO 5280 /API 6D.
- Fire safe testing comforts to API 607 /API 6FA and BS 6755.
- 9 Fire safe design: - valves' fire safe is designed in accordance with API 607. when non-metal sealing material are decomposed by plant fire the ball comes into contact with the edge of the metal seat of the body or connecter by the line pressure in the upstream to shut off the line fluid to minimize internal leakage through the valve bore (port).
- Soft seating recommended for service temperature up to 220'c. Metal to metal seating offered for higher temperature.
- PTFE seats are located in grooves well protected against damage and cold flow of seal under pressure. The metal lip acts as a secondary metallic seat in fine safe design.
- Anti static devices ensures electrical continuity between ball, stem & body.
- 9 Flexible lip-seats compensate for wear and changes of pressure.
- Anti blow out stem construction.
- Long operation life with low torque design.
- Zero leakage from gland side due to PTFE"V"- shape gland packing.
- A bottom back seals enabling repacking when the valves are under pressure.
- Trunnion mounted ball provide for more then 4" size in higher class.
- Specially designed die-formed graphite packing controlled clearances between stem and gland for guaranteed low emission meets 100 PPM maximum Fugitive emission levels.
- Ball is heart of ball valves. Low operating due to mirror finish surface of ball controlled Sphericty up to + 0.02 mm.
- Bearing pads fix the ball and absorb total thrust of the medium relieving the down stream sealing of the load.
- A valve with trunnion supported ball having two floating & spring loaded seats, In closed position they provide blockage of flow from both end when the cavity Pressure is drained.
- Flange end dimensions conforms to ASME B 16.5/ API 605/ BS 3293 mm.
- Face to face end dimensions conforms to ASME B 16.10 / API 6D.
- Butt welding end dimensions conforms to ASME B 16.25.
- Electro less Nickel coated ball are also available on request.
- Locking arrangement design in request.
- Gear, electric actuator or pneumatic actuator available.
- Extended gland designed provided for low temperature and cryogenic services lcold box and non cold box applications) to conform to requirement of BS- 6364.
- Sealant injection design available on customer request. Ring joint facing available in higher class.
- Metal to Metal High Pressure Ball Valve on request.
- Ball Valve 1500# 2500# Class Design on request.
- Fire Safe Photo Test in House Facility develop Stage.
- Contact Details
- NISHA VALVES (INDIA) LIMITED
- No. 90, Panchavati Industrial Estate, Near Memco Bus Stand, Naroda Road, Ahmedabad - 382345, Gujarat, India
- Phone : 91-79-22813991/22813992/22803991
- Fax : 91-79-22813991/22813992